Five Things You Didn’t Know About Patrick Sullivan from All’s Fair in Love and Law by K.M. Daughters
- He was jealous of Brian growing up because of the swarm of beauties Brian attracted.
- ALL the Sullivan boys were jealous of Brian.
- Only his sister, Kay, equals Patrick’s sharp-shooter talent.
- He wants to have at least six kids. And he hopes the first is a girl.
- The woman he marries will never have to fuel or wash her car.
Sisters, Pat Casiello and Kathie Clare write as K.M. Daughters. Their penname is dedicated to the memory of their parents, Kay and Mickey, the “K” and “M” in K.M. Daughters. All’s Fair In Love And Law is the fourth book in the author’s acclaimed Sullivan Boys Romantic Suspense Series. K.M. Daughters writes romantic suspense for The Wild Rose Press, inspirational romance for White Rose Publishing and contemporary romance for Sapphire Blue Publishing. Contact K.M. Daughters at http://www.kmdaughters.com.